Friday, February 27, 2009

Browsing Borders... again.

Well, I haven't gone to Borders book store in what feels like ages, and I had a pretty good time roaming the shelves today. I spent most of my time scanning for novels I think I'll be interested in reading in the future (I listed several on a piece of paper so I wouldn't forget) and basically enjoying Bone graphic novels. I'm almost finished with the series, you know. I read number 7 and 8 and was on my way through 9, but we had to go. I remember that I was on page 80, though.
This series is really awesome. Those who haven't heard of Bone should at least look into it. Thank goodness I'm nearly done with it though. You might say that the characters' adventures are getting a bit exhausting. I don't know, that's what I think, even if I'm only reading. But graphic novels sure take you into the action in such a real way. They're almost better than regular books in that respect (again, note the key word almost). I hope they make a movie out of it someday, like the rumor on wikipedia says.

No comments: