Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi guys. ^_^

Wow, has it really been almost 4 months since I posted here? I guess I have been a lot busier than I thought... Geez, does time fly!

I don't exactly read as much as I used to, but some of the stuff I've been getting into is fantastic. I got really tired of reviewing every single book I got my hands on, so from now on, I'll only give the Internet the best of my opinions.

I'm still reading the books of the Old Testament, but I'm glad I decided to stop reviewing those. (Actually, to be honest, I only picked it back up after a month of not reading them at all. Embarrassing. :P) I'm done with Samuel 1 now, so it's Samuel 2 next.

No review here, just me giving an announcement that I'm back, if you guys will have me. ^_^ But I do hope to bang out a few posts today. I've got 3 things I really want to share with the Internet that you will probably see very: The Fruits Basket series, John Green's books, and Farenheit 451.

Bye for now!
Bettina

No comments: